Thursday 20 August 2009

First Sale on Folksy!

On Monday I was overwhelmed when I received my first sale from Folksy! (I know it is now Thursday but I have one of those 'day jobs' to attend so have only just got chance to sit and tell you all about it!!)



My buyer was a fellow Folksy shopkeeper herself and she sells lovely handmade jewellery ( www.folksy.com/shops/chiyo ) but she bought a delicate silk scarf necklace from me!

She received it yesterday and says she loves it, which makes me feel so much better about my products, as i got a bit nervous about sending my first item out!






Find more in my shop www.folksy.com/shops/lissi

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sale, Nataaaalliieee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to my Folksy shop :)
    and yep i love my necklace, its gets lots of great comments when i wear it too xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails