Sunday 26 September 2010

Tis a busy life!

Sorry I've not been a too regular blogger of late...the house is still in need of a lot of decorating and so the weekends are mostly being spent on that at the minute. I have been trying to dabble in a bit of dyeing here and there, and trying to finish sewing some bits and pieces that have been lying about for a while in the evenings - I am slowly running out of products that are photographed to upload to my shops to keep things fresh!

Rosie on the other hand is having a marvelous life - kept warm and well fed, can sleep all day and catch moths by night....wish I had her life sometimes!

Will blog more soon...I promise! x

1 comment:

  1. Awww Rosie is a fab looking kitty...yes I too envy my cat and dogs life sometimes!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails