Sunday 9 January 2011

2011 !!

Well I really can't believe that I haven't blogged since November!...December was a whirl-wind month it seems and now here we are in January.

Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope you all had a lovely festive season and received some lovely gifts.
Christmas was cosy for us this year, the living room was finished decorated just in time and the house really felt like a home! Still lots of decorating to be done still, but it is now nice to see a few rooms finished and the difference it has made.

Looking forward to 2011....I am hoping to get stuck into regular dyeing and making again this year and need to find a new model as I am just not comfortable in front of the camera. (Alice, Lissi's face of Sring/Summer'10 moved away last year :( )

The dyed yarns have been going down well and I have a couple of new colours to list. Hopefully we can experiment with other blends this year too, and I may find time to visit the kind spinning ladies I met last year.
I have also made the resolution that I will be a regular blogger again (hurray!), and Iam determined to post about and support other crafters in showcase features etc more.

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the year and for now I leave you with a couple of snaps of Rosie enjoying the christmas mess...... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails